French Ghost 59 Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 Shopping GRAHAM LONDON 2CCAU.S01A CHRONOFIGHTER OVERSIZE Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
aigeoy

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 10:55 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

best replica Hublot BIG BANG MECA-10 Watches

HUBLOT MECA-10 Ceramic Blue Handle - Why This BANG BANG Watch is for Sports Lovers

During the Geneva Watch Week in January 2018, I met Hublot and saw the new blue ceramic version of this Big Bang Meca-10 watch (the original 2016 version of the series is shown here). This is one of the more interesting "watch collections" version that Big Bang currently offers. Writing articles about it gives me the opportunity to share an interesting story about the Hublot Meca-10 series.
A few months ago, I discovered that I had been killed when Nyon visited the hublot factory in Switzerland for some time. I asked, "Can I find something interesting?" The Hublot busy team thought for a moment and called and let me wait for someone to pick me up. In 10 minutes, I sat next to a friendly person. His position was "motion constructor." Brands usually don't like the valuable engineers they talked about in the media because it usually leads to "poaching talent," so I don't mention the person's name, but if you end up reading this, thank you and you. I'm not a sport at the time of the chat.replica BELL & ROSS BR S DIAMOND EAGLE BRS-EA-ST/SCR Watch
hublot is one of the few watch brands today. They actually imagine and design new actions to produce from the actual and artistic point of view. Humboldt's sports design office is filled with folders that are dedicated to the various motion charts that they have designed and manufactured over the years. Some of them are UNICO automatic chronographs for volume, while others are more enthusiastic movements, such as the HUB1201 calibre in the Big Bang Meca-10 watch. It took me more than 30 minutes to listen to someone’s enthusiasm for his HUB1201 design and his philosophical imagination of this mechanism. I am sorry that not everyone who is sympathetic to the design and creativity of this product can hear this kind of sincere, impromptu statement about his own labor products.
For its value, Hublot tried to share the fact that it was a watch designed as an original movement and it was cool when it was written: “The mechanical structure of the Big Bang Meca-10 blue ceramic is as innovative as the material. Including them, in two years, its manual winding mechanical movement has a 10-day power reserve, containing 223 parts.Proof of beauty and technical expertise, it has two barrels parallel to the power reserve indicator: A gear system with two wedges sliding along the horizontal axis emphasizes this mechanical structure, when the movement is close to the last few days of power storage, an opening at 3 o'clock reveals a red dot, and a gear at 6 o'clock indicates remaining The number of days and adjustment mechanism, with the second small regulator, appeared at 7 o'clock. "shopping replica watches for sale
Most consumers will not read the brand's own press release - if they personally see the Meca-10 watch may not realize that the action is designed as an artistic mechanical sculpture (can explain time). The 10-day power reserve is a performance promise that helps to position the sport as high-end, but for me, the real appeal lies in the shape of the parts and the visual performance of open movements. hublot is celebrating the shapes and elements that are not normally found in traditional watch movements in industrial design. Large power reserve gears and the linear moving gears that move it are good examples of these elements. Glad to hear the designer mention that he wanted to appreciate the audience's actions and provide a high degree of performance so that the HUB1201 was impressed with the paper. For me, this is what many watch collectors are looking for (or should be), and Hublot is one of the brands they can find.
At 3Hz (21,600 bph) operating conditions, the HUB1201 has 10 days of full-day power reserve and a cool indicator on the dial. Manual movement means the time at 9 o'clock appendix seconds. The movement doubles as a dial-up presentation file for the engine in the watch and the wearer (and its audience). By using large hands and hour markers and effective surface treatment of these elements, legibility is very cool.

The Meca-10 is 45 mm wide and 15.95 mm thick (water resistant to 100 meters) and is found in the standard modern Big Bang box. Part of me wants this exercise to have its own example, but I prefer to borrow the Big Bang personality as a framework for the mechanism. Humboldt currently offers the Big Bang Meca-10, which includes black ceramic, titanium, magic gold, King gold and the current blue ceramics as a reference 414.EX.5123.RX. Blue is still a hot brand in the field of luxury watches, so it is expected that Hublot and all other watch brands will see more of this color in the coming years. Blue ceramic is still a relatively uncommon color for ceramic watches, so it has a unique novelty in this kind of similar watch.wholesale replica RICHARD MILLE RM 061 WATCHES 

This watch on the wristwatch is very straightforward to me. This is for watch lovers who love modern men, and those who appreciate the mechanical art of movement to make them visually appealing and confident. You need a high degree of personal self-confidence and taste protection to wear something similar. This is just to say that most people get the Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 watch is not a true beginner in the collection. These watches are not necessarily cheap, but you get a very comprehensive "inside packaging" here, so I would not think that they are overpriced. This hublot Big Bang Meca-10 blue ceramic 414.EX.5123.RX is available for retail sale.
BELL&ROSS BR S Diamond Eagle Table Review

Bell and Ross took us on a star trip to Basel this year. Fascinating astronomy and the symbolism of the stars used for navigation at sea, Belrose and the elegant BR S diamond hawks salute the historic constellation. Ancient travelers will look up at the night sky to find their direction, because the huge expansion of the ocean surrounds them; this is an important reference for this voyage. Especially stunning ladies watches focus on the Aquila constellation, also known as the eagle of Jupiter; an iconic star cluster that can be easily viewed from the earth.

In order to demonstrate the influence of the celestial bodies, the Bell & Ross BR S diamond eagle can accommodate a dark blue dial, representing the dark sky, flashing metal indicators and seven diamonds in the shape of the constellation focus; a mini galaxy is set on a circular dial, by A square case composition - the brand's iconic style.GRAHAM LONDON 2CDAV.B01A CHRONOFIGHTER PRODIVE replica watch
Bell & Ross's inspiration and design skills together create a beautiful, sophisticated, elegant musical instrument that embodies an important part of history. The white diamonds on the dial add a striking blue dial to the crocodile leather strap, adding rich flavor and feminine charm. The satin-finished steel case requires attention to midnight blue and provides a strong presence on the watch to express appreciation for the diamond. Two smooth stainless steel hands can achieve precise readability while peeping through anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass.BELL&ROSS BRS NOVAROSA DIAMONDS Watch Reviews
With the launch of the beautiful BRS Novarosa series, Bell and Ross continue to fascinate astronomy. BRS Diamond Eagle's successful women's watch. The beautiful rose ray dial is inspired by the supernova pink - this is a rare and incredible moment when the star explodes!
In its later stages of life, the star shined brightly before it exploded into a huge dust. For several hours, this astronomical event is very rare, with only two or three explosions per century. The extraordinary explosion seen from Earth was very difficult. Those few people who observed the outbreak were always amazed and surprised at this.
BRS Novarosa's design absorbs the stunning beauty of the star's explosion; the soft pink tones instantly transform the black canvas in the dark, vast space. The fascinatingly stunning musical instrument also requires an exquisite rose dial, which allows the brand to move in different directions from its iconic monochrome palette.
The elegant dial welcomes the Diamond Dot Index to add a hint of flair and glamour. The luxurious rose sunscreen dial echoes the explosion of a supernova, with subtle and discreet design details. Bell&Ross signature square case protects the beautiful round dial made of satin-finish steel. Stunning wrist watch with steel Milan mesh bracelet highlights the case and feel. The small day sub subtly sat at the 6 o'clock position, next to the date display between 4 o'clock and 5 o'clock - naturally a magnificent 39 mm dial.Review replica Hermes Cape Cod Watches

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 10:55 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation